Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 3 of Anti-bloat Jumpstart

So day 3 is upon us, if I had to state my current mood I would give a 4/5 which is ok. I feel great!
So today's breakfast...
1 cup if Corn flakes
1 cup of milk
2 tbs raisins
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
( just between you and me, I will be glad not to eat sunflower seeds for quite a while )
For lunch, I mixed it around a bit, it wanted me to eat the pint of tomatoes again and there was just now way, so i heated up the left over green beans from the fridge, worked out just fine.
4 oz Deli chicken
1 cup green beans
1 low fat string cheese
And for dinner I mixed it up again, I had to have a 1/2 cup of noodles ( with a little olive oil ) because I forgot to cook the rice, I was trying to cook my dinner along with everyone else's.
6 oz Chicken breast
1/2 cup noodles
1 cup yellow squash sauteed( yummy!)


I forgo-ed the smoothie tonight because I just wasn't diggin it, after tomorrow I will start to use fresh fruit instead of frozen, that way i will get a bunch more flavor and it's natural sugars.
Now your probably wondering what i will do after the 4 day cleans, well now you can have a variety of stuff, the main goal is to keep each meal at 400 calories & your snack. So that is what I intend to do. So wish me luck! I will weigh in Tuesday morning to see what my results are for these past 4 days. :)


5 comments:

  1. Lyn, the well-known (heck, she's famous!) blogger at "Escape from Obesity," has been candid about her struggles recently.

    Lyn has been an inspiration to thousands of dieters, and right now she needs a little encouragement. Drop by her blog at escapefromobesity.blogspot.com and give her some support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the pic of the maccaroni before I read what you wrote, I thought are you suppose to have pasta girl? But I guess its not much different. So your doing very well, cant wait to see how much you lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jim I will check it out!


    yes momma, always read..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mack and his campaign isabel marant sneaker team have not said a lot Baskets Isabel Marant in response to the isabel marant boots critics, other than to say the charges are not true and amount to little other than political mischief. The only comment from Mack on the subject isabel marant online was with PolitiFact, a project in which reporters and editors from the Tampa Isabel Marant shoes Bay Times and affiliated media outlets fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and candidates running for office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only comment from Mack celine outlet shop on the subject celine bag was with PolitiFact, a project Celine Luggage Tote in which reporters and editors from the Tampa Bay Times and Celine Luggage bags affiliated media outlets fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and candidates running for office. Mack and his campaign d on the line's Celine Boston Bag team have not said a lot in response to the critics, other than to say the charges are not true and amount to little other than political mischief.

    ReplyDelete