Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mufa's

So I wanted to go over Mufa's since most of you are probably all like " huh?".." whatcha talkin about Willis?"
There are 5 categories to Myfa's........
1. Oils
2. Olives
3. Nuts & Seeds
4. Avocados
5. Dark Chocolate ( yes that is right..lol )
They say that Belly fat is the most dangerous fat of all. So in order to help lose that belly fat Mufa's are in order. ( FYI: These are the good fat's )
So when you see me having sunflower seeds in any one meal, that is my Mufa. Here is a short list of some of them.
Soybeans
Semi sweet chocolate chips
Almond butter
Cashew butter
Natural peanut butter
Pumpkin seeds
Canola oil
Flax seed oil
Peanuts
Almonds
Cashews
Avocado
Pistachios
Black olive
Green olive
Those are just to name a few....
They say you need to have one of these at least 2 of your meals, so far I have had them at Breakfast and snack. You can alternate or just pick one that you like, I mean I think I could handle a 1/4 cup of chocolate chips, twist my arm but I think I could!
So the bottom line is....eat the healthy fats and once you start incorporating at least 2 of these a day it will and hopefully just stick and it will just become habit.

4 comments:

  1. Hey do you click on your advertisement thingy? Well when I clicked on it this morning they have a girl that lost alot by using this Acai berry supplement that Dr. Oz is always talking about. You can get a 30 day free trial for 2.00. It says 3.95 buy ends up being only 2.00. Well I just ordered it. I think though that I will have to cancel it or it will be an auto thing where they will send it to me. So Im going to conpare it at work & the health food store Cuz I know they have it there. It would cost 87.00 if I kept going through them. But anyway look at her site & tell me what you think. I know this Acai berry thing is very good for you. Ok off to look at Dr. Oz and see what he says. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget to check my response on my blog to your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I see they change your ads very soon, So the one I seen was about See how Rachel Ray lost weight. So I see its already different. But it will come around again, Im sure

    ReplyDelete