Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recap of Day 3...

I know this is a little late but today we were crazy busy all day, We left the house at 8am for school and didn't get home till 10:30 tonight. Whew! I am tired.

So anyway, I am looking back on Wednesday ( Jan 14th ), I will always write the next day, so when i post it will be for the day before. ok?..ok. So Back to yesterday, it was a VERY good day for me, I have to say I am pleased with myself thus far. I had breakfast, snacks and dinner....after dinner and into the evening I started to get that familiar " i want something to snack on NOW!" feeling...........So what did I do? I got some low fat plain yogurt and sprinkled some chocolate Special K on it and oh my word it was YUMMY! I know, you think I am crazy, but give it a try. It's crunchy, sweet and tasty and it did the trick. YeeHaw!!

I did about 15 minutes of exercise with a new stretch band I got...i have to tell ya, just in those 15 minutes, I was a huff-in and a puffin and thought the house was going to fall down! Doing a little exercise will let you know just how much work needs to be done.

The light and the end if the tunnel looks so far away, but I have to remember to "keep melting the butter!" ( previous post ) and..............take it a day at a time.

Hope you girls out there are doing GREAT! You all are on my mind. =)



You can set yourself up to be sick, or you can choose to stay well. ~ Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment