Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 4 Recap...

So in my previous post I explained we were really busy this day, and sometimes that makes it great for when your on a diet.

The day started off with me taking Shelby to school, after I drop her off I have about 3 1/2 hrs to do whatever ( usually shopping ) so of course my stomach was rumbling like a train, so I think, what to do, what to do?....I decided I would just go get me a small sausage biscuit and a Diet Coke ( one of my old faves) a little disappointed in myself but proud that I did not order the hash browns...so I get that and boy was it YUMMY! I figured I could go walk it off at Target, Sam's Club, Books a million and then my fave clothing store Cato. So by the time I had to go pick Shelby up I had to have burned me some calories cause I was truck-in it all over the place. So I picked up Shelby and then we headed to a meet up with our playgroup and Chic Fil A....mmm another yummy fast food place...BUT I know your just dying to ask what I had right?........................................I had the fattest chicken sandwich they had! Now do you really believe that? I didn't think so, come on, have a little faith in me . Ok Ok..So I had the tasty southwest chicken salad, with light Italian. Didn't even use half of the dressing because the salad already has flavor and a large Unsweet tea. Woot Woot!! I am not going to lie, Shelby's left over waffle fries looked dang good and if I didn't have 7 other moms sitting there with me I might have sneaked a few. But I didn't, so it's all good. =) So then after that a few hours later we headed to Troy's mom and dad's for dinner again, we were having a small party for Troy's sister that was up from FL so once again I made sure I just ate in moderation. However when it came to cake time I thought I could totally pass on this, but somewhere in my head it keeps yelling " just a tiny piece, just a tiny piece!" so what did I blurt out? " Just a tiny piece, thanks" I know I know...but hey I was good all day so I deserved it or so I at least thought =).

On the way home from his mom and dad's I was getting the snacky feeling again it was almost 10:30 pm so I grabbed a couple of handfuls of Shelby's goldfish crackers that were in the Jeep, by the time I got home I was completely miserable, I had the worse stomach ache ever and felts the need to throw up or head to the bathroom ( sorry TMI ) I ended up feeling horrible for the next few hours. It wasn't till about 1am that I started feeling normal again. Now I call that weird. Maybe my body was rejecting the cake earlier and was not liking the crackers..lol

So all in all it was a good day, another day down and what feels like a bazillion more to go!




Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied. ~ Charles Caleb Colton

2 comments: