Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 8 Recap...

Another day in the dieting world! Wooot WOOT! If you read my mom's blog you would have read that I went out to dinner........again. sheesh, I know right?? Well you will be happy to know I stayed away from the carbs..If i just stay away i wont feel guilty. We went to a buffet, thought that was a better choice because then I could choose what I wanted and I did!! I ate a nice salad first and for my main course I had green beans, carrots, grilled pork loaded with sauteed green peppers, onions and mushrooms..yeah baby it was YUMM-O! No tasty rolls or dessert for me! Oh and let's not forget the glass of un-sweet ice tea I had to. :) so it was all goooood. I am so proud of myself.

Now I do have one more night out this week......AHH!! But I already have it planned out what I am going to have..steak and a big side of steamed veggies.mmm..mmm....taste-ey! I want to throw in I am not eliminating carbs all together, I just feel its best to do when I go out because its very easily to get carried away. At home I can control it a lot better.

I want to throw out there about a fab-u ( yummy ) soup I found at the store. It's progresso Light, I got 2 different kinds and it only has 60 calories a serving in it so you really cant go wrong. Plus with this cold weather who can resist a nice hot bowl of soup. sluuurp! not me!! :)


The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. ~Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment