Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 15 Recap....

Well this day certainly has nothing special to offer. The only real thing I did all day that was productive was about 3 loads of laundry and I am not sure how many calories that burns..lol I did make a yummy dinner of seasoned baked chicken breast, asparagus and noodles ( which I only had about a 1/2 cup of). Later in the night I did have a teeny tiny single serving of ice cream, you know those kids that come in little plastic cups and are about 1/2 cup each. It certainly was yummy and hit just the right spot. Right now AF ( aka " Aunt Flow" ) is coming around the corner and we all know how cravings go sky high that time of month. So I am doing my best, but when you mix AF and The Bachelor..that's some stressful stuff right there!..lol :)



It is amazing how much crisper the general experience of life becomes when your body is given a chance to develop a little strength. ~Frank Duff

2 comments:

  1. Ymm chicken & asparagus, sounds good. You didnt mention anything about your elliptical.And I dont see pics. Oh well, I still have to send you pics of Hillarys wedding,LOL, I will though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I didnt go on it yesturday, Had to much to do and to tired...lol

    Get sending photo's woman!

    ReplyDelete