Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 13 Recap....

Right now I am so tired to even write about yesterday but it needs to be done! Tomorrow you can read up on why I am so tired...no sneak previews..sorry! :)

So day 13 was a great day, I picked up my friend Tiffany and we went and did a little shopping and then we went a did a little more shopping! ( hey we were burnin calories people!)

Later in the evening we were of course hungry and since this day is the day AFTER weigh in day like I said before it is most likely to be my cheat day and so it was. We went out to Mexican and I have to say I enjoyed every last bite! YUM!!........ Tiffany did better than me though ( That-a- girl Tiff! ) she didnt get any rice so I am proud of her for that. :) I of course did and well I tried not to eat all of it. lol

I did do good the rest of the night though, I have to say that I have really cut back on late night snacking, so my only cheat was that particular meal. So there ya have it folks! Night!


Fitness - If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body~ Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment