Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 28, 29 & 30 Recap.....

Ok, so Parties over....check!.......AF is over....check!.....Had my fun eating like there is no tomorrow....check!





So I have to recap 3 days here, I have been so busy can I even think back 3 days? I will try. So I have been running around getting ready for our HCPKP Valentine Party I hosted, It really is so much fun, but the food part.... well I tried to serve half and half but i mean come on, it's a Valentine's Part-ey! You have so have some sweets ya know. I guess the thing to keep in mind is the consumption of sweets you eat, so yeah, there is a whole plate of chocolate rice crispy treats or a plate full of chocolate but it doesn't mean you have to eat the whole plate!





The mind is a powerful thing of course, so how come when our stomachs are telling us to STOP! Our brain just ignores it? Does our brains have selective signals?...like selective hearing? :) Or maybe we choose to ignore that signal. Whatever it is It's something we need to teach ourselves for sure. It's a hard thing to learn but it is all part of the "changing your life" or aka.."diet" world.










Make your own recovery the first priority in your life. ~Robin Norwood

No comments:

Post a Comment