Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 9 Recap...

Yaaawwnn! Boy am I tired, it's 1:26am and I figured before I headed off to bed I would write about my day.

Overall it was another fab-u-lous day! I am however having some soda/pop withdrawals though. I have not had a single drop since last Thursday and I am having a headache or two here and there. Oh well, I will live!

So today went along like any other day, nothing to exciting. I did try something new though. Since I am watching my carb intake I decided to get some already cooked fajita steak meat ( you can buy it at any grocery store) and warmed it up and wrapped it big Romain leaves, added a dollop of sour cream and I have to say it was pretty darn tasty! After about 3 of those your sitting pretty. After that I had a big bowl of fresh strawberries. Talk about cure your sweet tooth, it certainly did the trick.

I also managed to do about 15 minutes worth with my stretch band, jogging in place and jumping jacks combined so it was pretty intense and I did my huffin and puffin again but it does get you to drink some major water which taste delish after a good intense workout. My friend Tiffany and I have decided to meet up a couple of days a week to walk at Tanger ( big shopping center ) so I am super excited about that. All we need to do is resist the urge to go into the stores and shop..however Tiffany if you read this those shopping bags could be like our weights!! ..haha!

Have a great Night everyone!


A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. ~Spanish Proverb

1 comment:

  1. Right! LOL.. We'll add strength training to our workout. Sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete