Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 11 Recap...

Another day in my dieting world! This day has been pretty busy, I took Shelby to school and of course while I wait for her to get out I go shopping, so I decided to head to Target ( one of my fave stores ) and head to the health section. I decided to get the 30 day shred by Jillian off the Biggest Loser as that exercise DVD has amazing reviews. If you go to Amazon.com and look them over (the reviews ) you will see how great it can be. So I am going to give that a try today as I can bet when I write tomorrow I will be saying how sore I am! ..lol

So we had Mom's Night out last night, had an awesome turnout, 13 moms in all. fun times! I went in thinking a few days ahead what I was going to have. ( pretty sure i wrote that in a past post) but when i got there and you have this amazing menu starring at you and your thinking " Boy am I hungry!" I decided that maybe this could be my BIG cheat night. Are you disappointed in me?...........well don't be because that little voice in my head was louder and stronger than eveh! It was not going to let me cheat for nothing! Soooooo, I had a 8oz steak with sauteed mushrooms, green peppers and onions on top and a side of seasoned veggies and the garlic toast which is ok because i have not had bread in two weeks..ya gotta live a little!!..Oh yeah...Oh yeah ( insert doing that swinging arm thingy in circles here :) I even had unsweet tea!!.... Booya!

So tomarrow is weigh in day, I am not getting my hopes up to high, like I said the second week..always the hardest. So stay tuned!

Have a great day my ladies!


"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity"

No comments:

Post a Comment